Whether you are thinking of investing in a small and comfy looking remodel or a high end one, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind. The experts at northern rivers bathroom remodeling services have the following words of advice which everyone should follow.
The major thing which everyone should consider is functionality before a remodeling job. Take a look at these tips to make the most of a bathroom remodel job:
- Plumbing is the most essential thing for a residential remodeling project. The drain gets to collect a lot of gunk and hair which falls into it. Using larger drains can help prevent clogging. Since you are already refitting all the pipes it would work better to choose wider drains to prevent any plumbing issues in the future.
- The next step which you should consider is the lighting in the bathroom. The lighting can have a major impact on the way your bathroom looks. If possible try to have a small window at the top side of the wall. It would allow the natural light to stream in and can accentuate the look of the remodel. On the other hand using recessed light switches is a good idea. Also invest in a dimmer which can actually adjust the mood of the whole décor. The key is to set up light fixtures which can add to the beauty of the place.
- Dot forget the space for a medicine cabinet. If you want to save up a bit of space add a frame to a shallow vanity and it can do the trick. However a protrusion of four to five inches is just about enough and you don’t need to go overboard with the cabinet.
- Wall hung toilets are a good option. These have become popular recently because these don’t take up too much space and can help curtail the expense as well.
- When considering a window for your bathroom make sure you install one with frosted glass, this can help keep your privacy intact. However tilt and turn windows are a better option because the screen of these windows is located on the outside and since the handles are made from plastic, these don’t rust. Plus even if the window is open it can give you full privacy.
- When choosing shower sills its best to choose one which is made from a sturdy material. Using tile on the curb would allow the grout to become fled with grime and give it an unsightly look.
- Choose a shower base which are modern and have clear cut lines. These can be made from either acrylic or porcelain.
When you want to renovate your Norther Rivers bathrooms, the experts at northern rivers bathrooms have got you covered. They make use of the latest innovations and ensure that your remodel is beautiful and classic. Plus you can rely on them for using the best quality fixtures and fittings. Make sure you talk to a renovator today for your bathroom remodel.